Catrice Gives Back
At Catrice, we strive to enable every woman to look and feel beautiful, both on the inside and out. Our products add a pop of color to the lips, dramatic flair to the eye, and a flawless, airbrushed complexion to your skin. But, that’s not enough. We have been searching for a way to serve our community on a deeper, more meaningful level. We are thrilled to announce a new long-term partnership with a charity that views beauty like we do.
Meet Beauty Bus
What they do
Founded in 2009, Beauty Bus delivers loving kindness, support and compassion to seriously ill patients and their caregivers through beauty services and products. Thanks to an army of volunteers, Beauty Bus creates Pop-Up beauty salons in hospitals, social service agencies, and — in response to the pandemic — online! Each client who is served at a Pop-Up Salon is gifted with a Bag of Beauty with $150 worth of donated product. Throughout the pandemic, Beauty Bus distributed more than 5,000 Bags of Beauty to frontline healthcare workers who have worked tirelessly to take care of our community. Delivering compassion and human connection is the hallmark of Beauty Bus.
So what exactly are we doing?
- We will be donating cases of product to Beauty Bus on a quarterly basis for their ongoing services and activities.
- We will select certain days of the year (like Giving Tuesday) and donate a portion of our website sales directly to Beauty Bus.
- We will also strive to bring awareness to Beauty Bus’ charity through our influencer network and PR initiatives.
And what can you do?
- We have added a section to our website’s checkout, where you now have the option to round up your order to the nearest $.00 and donate the change to Beauty Bus.
- If you wish to make an additional donation to Beauty Bus’ organization, please visit their website
We look forward to partnering with Beauty Bus, and together making the world a more beautiful place, especially for those who need it the most.