- Made with 1.5% Hyaluronic acid and caffeine for an instant boost of hydration and depuffing effect. Has a cooling massage ball applicator to reduce undereye inflammation.
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Hydrating, depuffing eye serum
- Cooling massage ball applicator immediately gives the skin a radiant, fresh and alert look
- Contains 1.5% moisturizing Hyaluronic acid and caffeine for instant hydration and depuffing
- Can be used in mornings and/or evenings
- Animal Biproducts
INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) JUICE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAFFEINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Apply to under eye area by gently rolling metal ball in circular motion around each eye. Can be used in the AM and/or PM.
Shipping: Please allow up to 72 business hours for processing of standard/ground delivery. If standard shipping is selected, please expect your order to arrive in 3 – 10 business days once processed. Expedited shipping is available for an additional cost. Orders placed on holidays or weekends will ship the next shipping period.
Returns: Merchandise purchased online at catricecosmetics.com can be exchanged or refunded by mail within 60 days from the original purchase date. Returned online purchases will receive a refund of the original price paid for the item and any applicable taxes issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the client. Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective. To start your return/exchange process, please contact customer service here with your order number and reason for return/exchange. Once contacted, customer service will provide you with further instructions. Please note that returns and exchanges will be processed within one week from the time items are received at our warehouse. For merchandise purchased at one of our catricecosmetics.com retail partners, please return your purchase to the original point-of-purchase to determine eligibility for refund or exchange.